Saturday, May 5, 2012

Spoon Blitz

I haven't posted in a while, and there's a reason. I have been in the shop cranking out wooden spoons so I could build inventory for some craft shows. This weekend was my maiden voyage into the world of craft vending. I started out with a nice event called Go Green Greenpoint, held in Brooklyn, NY. I didn't know what to expect, so I'm happy with the result, which was quite few sales, meeting a lot of nice people, handing out lots of biz cards and making shop consignment shop connections. I think the fair would have had a larger crowd if the sun would have shown up, but you can't have it all. Along with getting all good comments from visitors to my booth, I met some nice vendors and got some leads on the best shows in the area to be part of in the future.

2 comments:

Silverlining said...

Awesome! Your spoons are amazing.

Skirting Boards said...

This is great crafts,I'm sure you have a nice day selling this projects because it is so unique.And also many are looking for a wood crafts as alternatives to their utensils.