Friday, December 24, 2010

Wedding Spoon

This will be my last post for 2010! I finished a few pieces in the past week or so, but they are for gifts to my family members, so I don't want to post  them until after the holidays.

Speaking of holidays, I will be spending my New Year's Eve this year at a blessed event. My niece will be getting hitched just before the year ends. She is a special niece, so I wanted to give her something special. Something with some symbolic meaning to remember the day by. So here is a love spoon I made for her. I'm calling it a Wedding Spoon, since the tradition of a love spoon is that it should be given by the groom. Ideally made by the groom, but that would not be happening in this case. I'll be back here posting away sometime in early 2011.

All the best and Happy New Year!

No comments: