Monday, February 21, 2011

Wiz Part 11- RTP! [ready to paint]

Saturday night I went to bed saying to myself, "Enough already. I'm going to finish the wizard tomorrow. However it looks - it's done!" I completely lost track of the hours on this project and I'll never be able to sell this thing. I might have taken on a project that really took me to the limits of my current abilities. That's a good thing. That's what this blog is all about. But I'm ready to more on to another project. Am I happy with the result? Well, there are things I might have done better - less folds and wrinkles [a chronic problem], a more interesting face, arms that don't break off. But I did some things I'm pretty happy with and the final evaluation will come after he's painted, which I'm looking forward to. If what I have planned works, it's really going to make this figure come to life [fingers crossed]. So here is my wizard, ready to paint.



The arm joint not as tight as I had hoped. You can see the glue line.

No comments: